Mandy Hinxman writes:
Names of those present: St Paul’s, St Leonards CE, Christchurch, Battle and Langton, All Saints CE and Sacred Heart
Apologies: St Mary Magdalene, Guestling, Sedlescombe
- Sustainable Development Goals activity around what we felt was the most important to our group and why.
- What’s in the news article and how this relates to SDG’s
- Discussion around what IPC were doing at home and also what they would want to do. E.g. green day celebrated in school where power switched off all day, Collection of eco bricks to send to their partner school, recycle batteries, pens, crisp packets.
- Palm oil discussed, some areas they replant but others are left bare.
- One of our schools has taken in ducks and they care for them.
Action taken by:
- A good idea for schools to take on the Green Day – switch off!
- Create a motto for our IPC
- Share ideas for the February visit by your teachers
- Think of fundraising for your schools to do
Next meeting to be confirmed at meeting on Tuesday at Christchurch